Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Highline : Leopard and Faux Leather

Vivir Moderno

Vivir Moderno

Vivir Moderno

Vivir Moderno

Vivir Moderno
Betsey Johnson Shoes (Here) | Zara Jacket (Here) | Express Pants (Here) and Bag (Here) | Hand designed Vivir Moderno shirt (Me) | F21 Necklace | Michael Kors Watch (Here)  | Rayban Sunglasses (Here)


Awaiting my Giuseppe Zannotti's to be returned from their "doctors visit" is like waiting for this hurricane Sandy to arrive. Which, btw I am so not looking forward to. So for the time being, my new shoe obsession has turned to these babies! I think everyone needs a bit of Betsey in their lives. Her eccentric and quirky designs keep you coming back for that unique statement piece to add to your wardrobe. These booties are fierce and may I add comfortable! A little bit of fringe and adding anything Leopard print is a must for this season. The other day I found myself on a hunt for the perfect faux leather jacket for this fall and the biker jacket from Zara is exactly what I was looking for, I couldn't be happier with it. As for my shirt above, I have a small project coming up and will soon be designing my own shirts, all proceeds will be donated (all a part of that small project). Ahh, I cannot wait to share with you all. This is prototype 1, i'll be playing around with a few more ideas during the weeks ahead. I can't wait to share some of the amazing changes coming to the blog, my life, etc. Thank you all so much for reading!  And definitely stay tuned.

Photos taken by: Juan E Martinez



No comments:

Post a Comment