Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Goodbye Summer, Fall is here.

Vivir Moderno

Vivir Moderno

Vivir Moderno

Vivir Moderno

Zara Camo Shirt, Jumper & Shoes | Coach Vintage Willis Bag | H&M Belt | Betsey Johnson Necklace | Michael Kors Watch | Thrifted Bracelet

Fall is here! Its definitely my favorite time of the year, runner up to spring of course. This is an outfit post from this summer that I just totally forgot to post. Its definitely something to share with you all and please don't judge my obsession with Zara in this outfit especially. The only other person who I know understands my obsession is the sweetest blogger, Sabby Hill, from SuperStyleSabby. Check her out on her instagram - I wish I had her Zara-filled-closet ! Fall being here also means that my two favorite shows are now back: Dexter and Homeland (congrats on the 6 wins!). As much as I love summer im not too bummed out because this change of season also calls for vacation planning ! The boyfriend and I are starting our brainstorming and hoping to stay somewhere a little longer this time - somewhere around the beginning of next year. Any suggestions on amazing places to visit ( we prefer somewhere tropical)? Also, starting to think of creating a youtube page.....hmmm just a thought for now. :) Last and most importantly, I want to wish a huge congratulations to James and Aubrey on welcoming their beautiful baby boy to the family and the extended Bleubird family. Ive been following James and her wonderful world for 4 years now and adore & appreciate every moment of her life that she shares with us all!!


Photos taken by : Juan E Martinez



No comments:

Post a Comment