Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MAJOR CHANGE: Follow VM on Bloglovin


If you've noticed over the past couple of days, the blog has gone under a major change. Its almost close to our one year mark and I want to be honest with all of you. I've decided to move forward with something I've been thinking about for a while now, which is to change the name of my blog. I loved my previous blog name, it really brought happiness to my heart but at the same time I felt like it didnt define entirely what I wanted to represent. Moving on from Polka Dotted Panty was a personal decision and as hard as it was and as scary as its going to be, its just the next chapter for me. Ive decided to go with the name Vivir Moderno. I actually had "moderno" as one of my choices when thinking of what to call my blog way back when but I just couldn't get it to click with anything I really admired.
Vivir Moderno in spanish means to live a modern life and me being a Hispanic, means a lot. Vivir to me is huge, to live life is a gift were given and I appreciate this everyday I'm given another day and I don't  take advantage of that. As a matter of fact, I had the word "vivir" tattooed on the back of my neck about over a year ago. I believe Vivir Moderno represents me and the way I live my life completely. If I had to describe my life and it's sense of style with fashion and life itself, I'd say I'm 1/2 of a vintage mind & 1/2 of a modern mind. As you all know I am a huge vintage lover but even vintage is now becoming a modern thing. If it were up to me I would probably live in a huge modern industrial designed house on a farm with a bunch of animals and of course a room for a closet. So I think it's best to say that the best life to live is where you are happy being totally yourself whatever that means for you. I really hope you all decide to continue on this journey of life with me even with all it's changes in between.

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment