Monday, January 30, 2012

A WEEK IN PARADISE.

Our first sunrise.

Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas

Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas


Our Cruise Ship : The Norwegian Jewel :)

Carved Beaches.

Tree Roots.


We used these as our tripod haha :)

Parasailing.

Gorgeous Rock.

Port Canaveral, Florida

Wildberries.

Basically a dream.


<3

Our last sunset :(

This month I got to experience the most amazing week in paradise to the point where I refused to leave the cruise ship until the last moment allowed. It was a early birthday gift for both myself and my boyfriend. The cruise ship we traveled on was the Norwegian Jewel leaving from NYC. We traveled to Port Canaveral, Florida - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas - & - Nassau, Bahamas. Can I just say that we had the most amazing time. It being my first time on a cruise, I had no complaints, really, we truly experienced it to the fullest. Eating all day & dancing till all hours of the morning, literally, (leaving me to believe we need another vacation from this vacation!) I could not have asked for more, this was my kind of vacation. Hands down, this was the best vacation, with the most fun had- so many daydreaming photos taken- with the best person to spend it with, that I have had in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment