Friday, June 22, 2012

Rustic Royale


                                                                                 All Saints Vintage Gold Skirt (Get it here). All Saints Necklace (Get it here). H&M Tank. F21 Bracelets/Rings.

Just have to tell you all that I love this skirt. Its just that kind of skirt that when you zip it up, it just hugs all the right places and makes you feel so good. It seems short on me, but keep in mind I am 5'10. And I know, I know this is probably the third time you've seen this necklace, but its just too good to not style it with everything. I love how they turned out, this last one is definitely going into my portfolio! All thanks to Juan E Martinez <3
       
                                                                                                                                                       
xo,


1 comment:

  1. I used to wear the same dress like yours but all my friends told me that my fat body do not suitable with this, so I just give up, and now I like the Women's leather tote handbags and the beautiful Ladies black Platform Shoes very much!

    ReplyDelete