Monday, February 20, 2012

HARMONIC.


I wanted to share with all of you my new obsession. I've been wanting to have a more organic aspect of living and since I'm on my healthy streak I wanted to change my shampoo/conditioner. It is seriously amazing, so refreshing and smells so deliciously minty. It's kind of the same feeling when you chew really minty gum but on your scalp, I know weird but trust me. I have been using it for about two months now and I can definitely see such a huge difference in shine, texture and just an overall natural look. When washing my hair in the past, my hair felt stiff and never dried normally into its natural curls. But now after using this I have such a beachy-wavy look. So Those are all the pros, the cons - to some people who are on a budget might be the cost of it. Compared to your regular $6 shampoo/conditioner, this size goes for about $22/$24. The way I shop, quality over quantity is the only way to get the best results in my opinion. Like I said, I have had it for about 2 months, I wash my hair probably every 2-3 days, and its still 3/4 full! 
I had heard about Intelligent Nutrients for a couple of months now. The thing that really caught my attention was when I found this youtube video of the creator drinking his own product, thats how natural it is!! (Check out the video below)

Btw, if anyone knows of any other organic/natural products for skin, hair, etc please share! Hope this helps for those of you who have been asking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment