Saturday, January 14, 2012

STOWE WHITE.




















This past week I visited Stowe, Vermont for work. It was the most peaceful place to be and the weather added to its tranquility. I laid out by the heated outdoor pool while the snow storm was happening, this was definitely the first time I experienced this and I thought it was just so relaxing. I also really appreciated the interior design in the hotel I was staying at. The different fireplaces really caught my attention besides the antique furniture in each room. They had a really cozy feel to the rooms and the lounging areas.
I was instagram-ing a lot of my photos so forgive the poor quality on some. Overall, I would go back again and maybe next time, besides going on the horse sleigh, I'll get the confidence to go snowboarding. Anyway, I was really happy that my flight was right before the weather was said to get worse and as you can see Im back in NYC, but not for long!

2 comments: