Monday, January 9, 2012

SISTERHOOD.




















\




(Bad quality, I know)

My BESTFRIENDS in my life are my sisters. I don't know who I'd be if it weren't for them. They are what keep me grounded, keep me strong and most importantly help me stay who I am. We've been through everything with each other and I wouldn't change it for the world. When we were younger we promised each other that one day we would own every Olsen Twin movie out there because we loved them so much (still hasn't happened, maybe one day.) I love seeing sisterly bonds, I think its the strongest in life besides the ones you would hold with your mother or child. These two groups of sisters I admire fully, they are successful and extremely talented! And of course, beautiful with a great sense of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment