Friday, January 13, 2012

SALMON SHINE.




Jacket: H&M, Pants: VS, Bracelet: F21, Watch: Michael Kors, Shoes: Steve Madden

I was so happy when the weather was nice about a week ago and decided to have some fun in the winter sun! A little sparkle can never hurt an outfit and its great when you can tone down your sparkly shoes and wear it with something a little more casual. I feel like they add a little more POP to what your wearing. I found this salmon H&M jacket as I was walking out of the dressing room one day, thrown on a pile of kids clothes, saw that it was my size, didn't try it on, bought it and I will never regret this find. Salmon has got to be my new favorite colors to wear and it looks amazing with anything and as any article of clothing.

Pictures by : JUAN E MARTINEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment