Saturday, December 17, 2011

LOOK.AT.MY.FACE.

                                                            FACE Stockholm Nail Polish


I went shopping at J.Crew the other day and as I was about to make my purchase, I saw these two little pretty things at checkout. I am obsessed with nail polish and when I saw these two I couldn't pass them up. I have never used FACE products before but after researching them I learned information that made me like them that much more. The duo behind the brand is a mother and her daughter, truly amazing. They developed a formula that allows the nail polish to be ultra-long lasting and free of the common chemicals that are known to strip nails dry!! At the moment I am supporting the color "Ruby Slipper" (red). The other is called "Sandy Shores". Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment