Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WINTER NOSTALGIA


(H&M BLAZER & SHIRT & SOCKS, ZARA SHORTS, STEVE MADDEN BOOTIES)


(H&M BLAZER, TANK, PANTS & SOCKS, STEVE MADDEN MILITARY BOOTS)


(ALDO HEADBAND, UO BLAZER & DRESS)


(THRIFTED SHIRT, H&M SKIRT, ALDO BRACELETS)



(H&M COAT & SHIRT & CARGO PANTS, CLUB MONACO LEATHER GLOVES)



Last January I styled the wardrobe, along with hair and makeup for my first shoot with photographer Juan E Martinez. We worked with FORD model Beatriz Larubieta from Spain. I was really excited to work with her, she had the perfect look for what we wanted to portray. Our concept for the shoot was to focus on warm, autumnal colors. My main focus was to make sure that all of these pieces were totally affordable. We wanted to create looks that could be mixed and matched together, allowing someone to have a variety of options. I had a lot of fun and in the end we were left with over 1000 shots to choose from and I think we got what we were looking for! 



No comments:

Post a Comment